Corey Casper is a fourth generation Erie Insurance Agent and has been in the insurance industry for more than five years. Striving to meet customer expectations through thorough conversation and relationship building is Corey’s drive every day. Growing up, Corey spent lots of time playing sports and spending time with family and friends. In his spare time today, Corey enjoys spending as much time as possible with his wife and two sons. Corey credits his love for this business to his grandfather, Patrick B Casper, who has taught him so much about providing excellent customer service.
The Latest Articles
- Is an Animal Living Under Your Porch? Here’s What to Do Next November 6, 2019
- 6 Ideas for Your Next Family Game Night October 24, 2019
- Understanding Premium vs. Regular Gas October 24, 2019
- Does Your Life Insurance Policy Offer This Surprising Benefit? October 14, 2019
- What is Guaranteed Replacement Cost? October 11, 2019