Corey Casper is a fourth generation Erie Insurance Agent and has been in the insurance industry for more than five years. Striving to meet customer expectations through thorough conversation and relationship building is Corey’s drive every day. Growing up, Corey spent lots of time playing sports and spending time with family and friends. In his spare time today, Corey enjoys spending as much time as possible with his wife and two sons. Corey credits his love for this business to his grandfather, Patrick B Casper, who has taught him so much about providing excellent customer service.
The Latest Articles
- Safe Driving Tips for Hauling Your Outdoor Gear July 1, 2020
- Digital Estate Planning: What Happens to Online Logins After You’re Gone? June 30, 2020
- Grilling Safety Tips for Propane, Charcoal and Gas Grills June 26, 2020
- Auto Safety Features: The Good. The Helpful. The Annoying? June 25, 2020
- 40 Road Trip Games and Activities June 24, 2020